Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Domestic Bliss

Almost five and Oprah still on!! Girl is frittin' to wrap it up. Thank God. Sax practice continues upstairs. Numbers and letters practice continues downstairs. Ah, children. I'll give up my silence. At least I'm not being asked for money. Speaking of money I should have become a doctor. We got the bill for the ER visit on Christmas night, damn. The wife's arm is mending nicely and she's enjoying her meds. Thanks for the kind thoughts.
The movie star and I had a large time at Babe's last night doing the chat room thing. Drake is faster on the keyboard and a control freak so I just sat back and offered my opinions. I think this internet thing is here to stay. If you can't make it to the club, join us in the DZ chat room. We are supposed to have a web-cam tomorrow night. That should be interesting. Let's go Grizz!

1 Comments:

Blogger FilthyKen said...

What happened to "The Human Tripod of Love"? who used to announce metal acts at Illusions? Ahh... age. At least your not as old as Drake.

Git er' Done or something.

January 18, 2005 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home