Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Pied Piper of Comedy

There's nothing like the sight of John Ritter on a Lifetime Channel movie to get me out of the den. The wife's meds must be kicking in. A spiral fracture of the humorous bone gets much respect at the Walgreen's pharmacy. Could be worse, could be John Ritter.

If you need a good "car guy" Alan's Automotive in Southaven is where itÂ’s at. I wish more car repair folks would realize that if they were half-way honest with people they would get return bidness. Drake told me for months what a great guy Alan is and raved about his place. I'm going back the next time something breaks. I'm Big Pimpin' again, yippee.

Time to split firewood. It's getting coldasballs outside.

5 Comments:

Blogger WampusKItty said...

Hmmm, good info to know about the car repair place since I was quoted over $700 to fix my driver side electric window... I figured I could open the door at Sonic a whole lot cheaper.

Bundle up babe cuz it's cold outside...

January 6, 2005 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger dzadmin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 7, 2005 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger buck said...

Miss you guys...every fn day. Anyone requested sponsoring banners? Grab the old sponsors.

Take care.

January 7, 2005 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger dzadmin said...

Yo dude, if you want to be a sponosor, email me on the message board or email drake and zeke at Losers@drakezeke.com......

Then they will get with me....

January 9, 2005 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger KAARENT said...

Welcome Home Zeke... did ya have some fun while abroad?

March 1, 2005 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home