Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Vanessa Carlton is Driving Me to Drink...(more)

I wish Keith Richards had Time Warner Cable. He might be able to do something about the butchering of the classic "Time is on my side" by the aformentioned beaotch. I may just get a dish in protest. It wouldn't be so bad if the ad didn't run four times an hour, but it does. Sometimes more!

One week and I'm off to Europe for a few days! I hear this internet thing works there too. Prepare for poorly spelled, drunken ramblings from internet cafes etc.

Take your vitamins and drink plenty of fluids, I didn't get a flu shot this year and I am paying for it big time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

While you're in Europe, please piss on a Frenchman for me. Any one will
do. Thanks.

February 10, 2005 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Why Valley said...

Have a safe trip! The Grammys nominated Carlton in the past so that officially makes them irrelevant. That and giving U2 or Sting Grammies regardless if they deserve them or not.

February 14, 2005 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Drake hall said...

She was nominated for a Grammy?
Who the fuck is this broad?
Seriously, if you know fill me and
DJ Heavy Z in.

February 15, 2005 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I think the song she was nominated for last year was something like 'I would walk 1000 miles', or something like that. Her voice is irritating as hell, but I suppose compared to Britnagulera, I should be happy to see that she actually plays an instrument.

Nah, she still sucks.

February 15, 2005 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Why Valley said...

She was nominated for Song and Record of the Year a couple of years ago but lost to Norah Jones.

February 15, 2005 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home