Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bringing da funk wit me.

I can still smell Amsterdam....every time I put on my leather jacket. Now that is one funky smelling town. Kind of a mix between Krystal burger, cheap weed and a wet basset hound with curry. Maybe it's time for a new jacket.

Thanks for all the kind e-mails and posts on the web page. While our time off is certainly not flying by, it is nice to know that we still have our peeps with us.

Remember that feeling you used to get toward the end of summer vacation when you wanted to get back and see all your friends? It ain't like that yet. I'm good for another couple of months.

Once we can get CC's foot off of Drake's neck this thing will bust wide open and there will be many beers killed in celebration. Hell, it's only one in the afternoon on a Tuesday and a beer is starting to sound like a great idea, or an annoying Cheryl Crow song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huff said...

What's happenin Captain? Fee Fie Foe Flannel, don't we all hate Clear Channel. Glad to hear you are doing well. Tell mama I said hi. Back in God's Country and about to open a new bar. "Crows Feet & Camel Toes." It will be for all my ex's. Specials will include fresh meth and moonshine. Seriously, just a new restuarant in Paragould. MeMa about ran me off the road today. I guess she couldn't see me thru the NRA sticker on back of the Crown Vic. Anywho, God Bless and go Mayor Willie. He's right, as soon as suburban white children have the same school conditions as he subjects the inner city students to so they can suffer (server? speak english you jackass), then every one will be equal. How 'bout it everyone, Mayor H for the Nobel Prize.

P.S. Check out Genius Loves Company, if you haven't already.

Peace and Chicken Grease.

Huff

March 3, 2005 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger grizzfaninmempho said...

zeke must be the bong water and resin you spilk all over yourself while in amsterdam

March 8, 2005 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home