Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Good Mornin' Ron!!!

I'm glad we have weather on the fives. It gives me a chance to say hello to Ron Childers over and over again. Six times an hour he's like "GOOD MORNIN' EVERYBODY!!" and I'm like "good morning ron..."

It happens that way every weekday morning from 5 until 7. I keep waiting for something new to happen but it's the same thing all morning long....Until Al Roker starts telling me Ron is going to tell me "what's happening in my neck of the woods". What do people do for a "neck of the woods" in say Odessa, Texas. There it would be "here's what's happening in your own little part of hell..."

What did people do before there were "Storm Team Gonad Doppler On Your Side Eyewitness" weather forecasters with a "million watts of power" at their fingertips? My guess is sleep in.

I can't wait until summer when the forecasters is the same every day for months. Then we get to hear the wonderful alliteration..."hazy, hot and humid" from "Paragould to Ponitoc and Searcy to Selmer".

I just wish Ron would snap one morning and scream "Open up the window f'stick and figure it out for yourself!" I bet he wants to all the time.

4 Comments:

Blogger LeeLifesonPeart said...

Okay, we get it!! Your watching lots of local TV and reading the newspaper. NOW GET OFF YOUR ASS!! GO FIND DRAKE! AND YOU TWO REPORT FOR DUTY WITH MARKY B AT THE MAXX!!! Sorry, didn't want to yell, but I quit smoking and haven't heard a friggin' bad baby name, dumbass of the day, or Timeout for Spanish in months. ¿Usted va a utilizar ese micrófono? ¿o apenas siéntese en él? Puta.

April 6, 2005 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger The Truth Hurts said...

Yeah, what he said. What's with the "We're trying to recruit D and Z" thing, anyhow?

April 6, 2005 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger J. Francis Lehman said...

Re: "We need to recruit D & Z..."

Folks, this is all part of da bidness game. It's called Lawyer-B-Gon; it's designed to keep the corporate vermin from suing the weenis off of the new station. Given Zeke's description of the lovely Mr. Douchebag the cock-knocker, is anyone really surprised at this fan dance?

Anyway, I don't think Zeke wants to go on until it's closer to Drake's "release" date. They's a team'n all, y'know.

'Course, this is all just a guess. :)

April 6, 2005 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Dwayne said...

Weather forecast from 1920...
"well, myrtle, looks like it's rain-nin'...i don't see no break in thuh clowds, so i reckon it's gonna be rain-nin' for good long piece...maybe a toad-choker"


And yeah, I think Z is waiting for D&Z, instead of Marky B & Z...although Marky B & D & Z was some pretty funny shiz-nit back in the day...bulging dicks and all.

April 7, 2005 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home