Friday, April 08, 2005

Oh Billy, Billy, Billy.....

I know it's not nice to laugh at someone else's misery but when Tiger Woods putted his ball off the green and into the water hazard I nearly busted a gut. Nice to see that he is human.
Ah, The Masters...Even if you don't like golf Augusta is one beautiful place. I hope it stops raining on them, I have a weekend in front of the TV planned. "With limited commercial interruption..."

Today's scary sign 'O the apocalypse...Sony got a patent for an idea to beam information/video/music, whatever directly into your brain. Too bad it doesn't work for common sense.

4 Comments:

Blogger Motown Mike said...

I hear ya Zippy. I am still looking for the button to turn up the intelligence on here.

April 8, 2005 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Memphis Queen said...

AHH yes, common sense would be an interesting addition to many of those around us, question is, do they even have that at Sony???? And then, if common sense were sent to those who govern our fair city, What or who would we have to make fun of????

April 8, 2005 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Dwayne said...

Anybody remember the last Outland strip...the kid gets the monitor implanted in his head and such...

April 8, 2005 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Drake hall said...

Well, Tiger is half black, hence
the incompetence.
I'm only kidding, stop it!

April 8, 2005 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home