Monday, April 11, 2005

Twenty Feet of Break

Here’s an old country saying…”If it’s your soap and your peter, you can wash it as fast and as long as you want to.” With that being said let me tell you about the new “Micro-clean Irish Spring”. It sports little chunks of “micro cleaners” that, I believe, are supposed to remove your two top layers of skin. It’s like a grill cleaning block or something you would use to re-finish an antique. Much like Lava, this soap packs more grit per square inch than John Wayne’s taint after filming “The Sands of Iwo Jima”. It smells great though….

There is another saying that came to mind yesterday…”It’s better to be lucky than good.” Tiger is good, hell great even, but he got lucky yesterday and won his fourth green jacket.
You have to feel for Chris DiMarco. Then again “There’s always next year...” but I think Chris has already heard that enough in his lifetime.

2 Comments:

Blogger bengalkatlady2005 said...

I miss you guys on tha radio! Please come back to me for the love of all that is holy! Life hasn't been the same! I want to hear the dumbass of the day and bad baby names...I want to see you a Young Ave Deli! Memphis needs you man...love katlady =^..^=

April 12, 2005 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger bengalkatlady2005 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 12, 2005 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home