Tuesday, June 14, 2005

M-i-c-k-e-y....M-O-N-E-Y!!!!

I just got back from the 12 person "Family Vacation From Hell" at Disney World and was going to rag on "the mouse" for an eternity, but after reading about the kid that died on a ride my kid had been on two days earlier, I changed my mind....

I have been thinking about canning this "blog thing". ... I mean, why would anybody care what I think about anything anyway.

Instead, I am going to surprise my "internet deprived" thirteen year-old-son and let him vent for awhile. Ladies and gentlemen...I present Zach and his thoughts on the world.

If he is good at it, I may let him do it all the time...... Of course he has to change the font first...


Hey everyone this is Zach, Zeke's son. I don't know what to say, but today has been boring as hell. I sat at home all day watching music videos because its the only thing on at 7 in the morning, besides the stupid Michael Jackson trial (who gives a crap). Then my dad got home and had to leave again to go to another meeting, he doesn't only work until 10 he's on the computer most the time doing business and other stupid old people stuff. Then he got home and I went to my room and listened to some Senses Fail, Hawthorne Heights, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, and other awesome bands. Then I played some bass, rocked out, and skateboarded. That's basically it. What a boring day it was.

2 Comments:

Blogger Psychic Witch said...

Yeah. That sounds like a real drag. Wait till you get a job. Now that crap is fun little buddy!

Psychic Witch

June 15, 2005 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger J. Francis Lehman said...

Because your thoughts on life are funny and unique, Zeke. That's why. Your rants make me laugh. This would be a great place to go off on all the stupid crap you see in your daily travels, and since I live in this silly town too, I know you see a lot of stupid. Big, full baskets of stupid.

I'd love it if you'd rant on the Mouse for a while. This headline got a big grin.

And it would probably help further develop your overall comedic writing skills which would be good for your day gig. And this is a good place to go off on stuff you'll get into the dodo for talking about on the radio, too.

So don't give up on it just yet. Let it fly, unvarnished and uncensored a few good times, like you did the last few times, and then consider it again.

June 16, 2005 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home