Friday, July 08, 2005

Has it really been six months?

Well here we go....It has now been six months since the Evil Empire put the hammer down, or better yet, we bit the bullet. In true swaggering Keith Richards rock and roll style we stuck to our guns and to an agreement we signed many years ago. No Drake and Zeke show for 6 months. It's not as easy or financially rewarding as it may sound. At least I could get back on the air a little early and help build what is turning out to be a great radio station. A couple of long vacations and a ton of free time is what my buddy got.

But now the is band back together again. Marky B is in the house for sports, I'll handle the wacky stories and Drake will, well, be Drake.

I can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate everyone's good vibes in the last 180 days. For a stupid little radio show we sure have some great people listening. With all of your support Drake didn't lose it in the Wal-Mart or end up wandering around naked somewhere, and for that I say thank you.

The next few weeks should make for some interesting radio...and for some reason I can't stop thinking of the confrontation in the bowling alley between "The Jesus" and "The Dude" in The Big Lebowski. If you don't know what I'm talking about go rent the movie.

10 Comments:

Blogger J. Francis Lehman said...

Congrats, and best of luck to both of you.

July 8, 2005 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger grizzfaninmempho said...

i'm glad you all are back together again..........should be some really funny shiznit....

July 9, 2005 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger JeffrofromMS said...

too bad we can't pick up 98.1 in Corinth. are there any plans to strengthen the signal or should i say "give the singal more stremph"?

July 10, 2005 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger destiny483hillary said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

August 21, 2005 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

October 3, 2005 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Disney Land
Thanks

October 13, 2005 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Plasma TV Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering 42 jvc plasma television
related stuff. Feel free to visit my 42 jvc plasma television
site.

December 29, 2005 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger edlando7948 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 5, 2006 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger haroldalexander46944755 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 29, 2006 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger 8zclh76cu said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 10, 2006 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home